• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Im Back and Only have one keeper!

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
I have finished my exams now they went ok if anyone cares.

I have no looked at the draft picks i got and ahh i seem only to have one keeper and he is a crab.

I would trade with people but no one is very nice when it comes to trading(in fact no one is really good at trades) so im in a pickle

Help us out blewy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Because i picked your players and i was not sure what you needed, i iwll allow you drop 2 players and pick up 2 player from the draft, obvioulsy you will need keepers...

Andre

International Regular
I have no keepers whatsoever, foolsihly thinking I had kept my keeper from last season :(

Help anyone??!?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The following teams still have Keeper problems...

WA - Need 1 Keeper
Somerset - Need 1 Keeper
Yorks - Need 1 Keeper

If you cannot trade for 1 you will need to see me to do a deal for left over draft players...

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
What keepers are left over from the draft??

I will do what u said there blewy and get back to u with those i pick up

But those keepers that vic have are pretty good

Coach Pearson i am willing to get rid of anyone i picked up in the draft for one of them. Or ah fitzgerald

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok mate well let me know what you want to do, but you'll have to be quick cause the season starts next weekend...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Umpire Money said:
What keepers are left over from the draft??

But those keepers that vic have are pretty good

Coach Pearson i am willing to get rid of anyone i picked up in the draft for one of them. Or ah fitzgerald
I am willing to trade, any of them (none victorian scum) so look me up on msn or something. would not mind seeing you list as it stands umpire..

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Somerset does not have problems Blewy, G Mail and P Bowler are keepers. On the draft list it says Mail is a keeper.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
Somerset does not have problems Blewy, G Mail and P Bowler are keepers. On the draft list it says Mail is a keeper.
P Bowler isnt a wicketkeeper i dont think.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
sorry you are right, according to the WCC website he was a keeper last season, but in the records viewer he isnt.
the db should probably be fixed up.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
ive had a look and ahh T Powell looks like the only keeper to even closely be good

so can i get t powell
bassano