• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transfer Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich2001

International Captain
Managers feel free to use this thread to communicate with other managers to complete deals.

Note: All deals must be confirmed by both parties in the offical confirmed trade thread, any confirms in here do not count.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Graham Please Confirm as per our agreement:

A Salvi (Victoria) Z Court (Victoria)

for

S Harwood (Lancashire) and anyone you want.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
<<Press Release WP CRICKET CLUB>>
Manager Slats4ever is heading down to the South Coast of Australia for a holiday and as a result will be unavailable during the trade period.
As a result his side has been placed in the good hands of age_master (Colts manager) who will look after his trades for him. If anyone wishes to approach him about any of the Western Province players please do and he'll do his best to work out a deal for you.
So approach away and he'll see what he can do.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Graham Please Confirm as per our agreement:

A Salvi (Victoria) Z Court (Victoria)

for

S Harwood (Lancashire) and anyone you want.

Posted in the confirmed trades thread mate for you to rubber stamp.

S.Harwood and A.Prince from Lancashire in return for A.Salvi and Z.Court from Victoria.

A goodwill deal so that Stephen gets another of his Victorian originals, so I think it will be pointless (and against the spirit of our trade) for anybody to try and pry Harwood away from him.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
age_master mate as we discussed I may consider an offer for P Bowler. This is for Colts btw. If you have one post it here.:)

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire announced today that the team is off to Dubai for the season beginning training camp, and they will not be doing any negioations...
Manager Kurt Christensen noted that he was happy with the make up of this seasons squad, with his only disapointment being the fact that the side is missing a genuine allrounder, which has meant the batting line up is not as long as it hoped. 'But still we have put a good package together this season for another tilt at promotion to Division Two in the four dayers...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts CC will negotiate on almost any players but highlight these players particularly.

K Sullivan - spinner OD 7 overs @ 28.6

S Malik - spinner - 4d batting average 27 bowling SR 52
- OD batting average 36 bowling SR 36

D Hettarachchi - spinner - 4d bowling sr 53, OD 29

we are looking to sign another batsman preferably who averages above 40, feel free to send me other offers as well

also note i may be going away mid next week so get your offers to be ASAP by MSN or email - age_master2001@hotmail.com

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Auckland Trade options...

Geraint Jones 28yrs WK
35.6 FD Avge
24.75 OD Avge

Ryan Campbell 32 yrs WK
35.06 FD Avge
29.27 OD Avge (Is this correct???)

I can be contacted at _______

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slats4ever said:
<<Press Release WP CRICKET CLUB>>
Manager Slats4ever is heading down to the South Coast of Australia for a holiday and as a result will be unavailable during the trade period.
As a result his side has been placed in the good hands of age_master (Colts manager) who will look after his trades for him. If anyone wishes to approach him about any of the Western Province players please do and he'll do his best to work out a deal for you.
So approach away and he'll see what he can do.
What happened to your ass man?

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka will trade the following players

M Sigera bowler fc sr 49 od sr 28
H Kelly allrounder fc bat 32 fc sr 58 od bat 29 od bowl 32
I Saunders allrounder fc bat 32 fc sr 53 od bat 32 od sr 66
M Wilkins batsman fc 42 od 42
N Khan bowler fc sr 52 od sr 23

If interested mail me at adityamohta18@yahoo.co.in or contact on msn.(mostly will not be available this weekend on msn)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
MSN seems to be down for me atm, same with hotmail, even though they say everything is running fine - strange :( will get back to people (and contact people) as soon as i can.

Cloete

International Captain
TN are officially in the market for one-day batsmen, bowlers and all-rounders. they can be very poor 4d however. have a look over my team and see who takes your fancy. MY TEAMSHEET WITH UPDATED AVERAGES AND PLAYERS IS ATTACHED!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.