• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 3 & 4 Draft Results

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 3

Mashonaland - C Tremlett
Karachi - C Elstub
Auckland - R Montgomerie
Somerset - D Arendse
Canterbury - N Knight
Glamorgan - P Rofe (Random)
Worcestershire - R Irani (Random)
Tasmania - M Miller
Hampshire - A Davies
Tamil Nadu - S Clark
Surrey - C Collymore
Kent - B Thakkar

Round 4

Jamaica - R Powar
Mashonaland - K Sami
Karachi - J Davison
Auckland - G Fogden
ACT - R Shah
Somerset - M Butcher
Northern Dist - Z Khan
West Prov - D Kenway
Canterbury - R Logan
Glamorgan - A Strauss (Random)
Worcestershire - B Young (Random)
Leicestershire - A Nehra
Tasmania - U Melly
Warwickshire - A Dale
Hampshire - N Gul Mohammed
Tamil Nadu - D Wright
Surrey - A Agarkar
West Aust - B Matwamba
Kent - J Dawes
Lancashire - E Kellar
Mumbai - N Johnson
NSW - D Marsh

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
WOHOO!!

A Davies 26.6 Sr in OD for bowling
N Gul Mohammad 45 sr for FC !!

Jesus Christ what more can i ask.. omg i cant contain my hapiness !!
Hampshire to superstardom!

nibbs

International Captain
alrighty!, Australian veteran Adam Dale comes to Warwickshire bringing with him, a very useful economy, rate that might prove useful in both one day and four day. ATM, he's likely to get a start in the one dayers, but I can't guarantee him an automatic spot in the four day side. But if players like Hasnain and Dean start playing like sh.t he may well get his chance.

Craig

World Traveller
Cool P.Rofe (who I wanted in the 1st place) and A.Struss.

All I need know is a back-up 'keeper and it will be sweet.

Eclipse

International Debutant
Hey Blewy I dont know if you can fix this but I just realised there were two R Powar's in the darft list and It look's like you have given me the wrong one because the one I wanted is still in the updated draft file.

sorry about this it's my fault I should have realised it before I sent you my picks but if you could swap them round that would be good but if you cant then thats allright.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Happy with my two picks. Interesting to see Butchers feelings for the club that previously de-listed him.:D :P

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blewy said:
No worries mate, So you want R.PAwar not POwar, is this correct???
Controversial there.

Considering he actually requested a completely different player that is also in the draft...

I claim that I spelt Agarkar wrong and meant to select B Lara! ;)

Speaking of AA, delighted to see he will be joining the Surrey side - the players are really looking forward to meeting him.

He is likely to be given captaincy of the One Day side.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
marc71178 said:
Controversial there.

Considering he actually requested a completely different player that is also in the draft...
:rolleyes:

Obviously a typo.. and it's not like Lara's in the draft still is it?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Lara was in the draft?
Nope, but even if he was I wouldn't have got him in my number 3 draft slot...

Anyway annoyed I missed out on Montgomerie as since I got Tremlett I didn't need Sami, but 2 quality bowlers...you can't complain about that. Good to see I've got plenty of competition in the bowling department, now for another batsman...

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury are pleased to pick up veteran Nick Knight who will add depth and experience to our batting. Also R Logan will be a useful support bowler. Is Logan a rookie? I think he is. I should start giving my rookies some names so he will be know as Ronald Logan. Also should name O Clarke. Anyone think of a name starting with O?

Rich2001

International Captain
deckard said:
Canterbury are pleased to pick up veteran Nick Knight who will add depth and experience to our batting. Also R Logan will be a useful support bowler. Is Logan a rookie? I think he is. I should start giving my rookies some names so he will be know as Ronald Logan. Also should name O Clarke. Anyone think of a name starting with O?
Owen