• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vote!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys we have a situation where 1 of the members has not been seen here 4 a while( i will not say who so its fair) but due to this week being 1st Round CA Cup i don't want this person to not put in a side and then have the next manager miss out on a chance at the Cup so what im doing is putting a vote to u.....
Should i replace him b4 the CA Cup( i have someone ready)????
Please vote here..... :D :D :D

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
y'all know how i feel about inactivity and silence and it seems like that particular member definetely IS gonna create a vacancy by the end of the week so in the spirit of fair play,i vote for that manager being sacked...

hmmm considering the silence,i know that were only gonna see 3-4 votes...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just because people don't post in every single subject doesn't mean we don't have views, so stop acting like a big baby.

I agree to dump him though.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I think that they shoul be sacked.

Just because people don't post in every single subject doesn't mean we don't have views, so stop acting like a big baby.
That is not true if tey haven't posted in the last week/fortnight, then they should be cst aside.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think that they shoul be sacked.

That is not true if tey haven't posted in the last week/fortnight, then they should be cst aside.

I don't see why necessarily - at least most of the posts here have a point - we don't want peple posting just for the sake of it - it'll end up with a load of pointless posts.

I agree if they don't submit teams etc. then they should be dumped.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
the hole point of this vote is for managers not submitting there sides,not cause they are not posting.

its about posting there sides intime

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys the Vote results are pretty clear everyone has voted to release the Yorkshire manager from his post, As of Now the Yorkshire side is vacant, i have had someone on the waiting list since the beginning but i haven't heard back from them as yet, ill give them till tomorrow and if still no response then Paul the side is yours.....
:D :D :D :D