• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 4 Stats

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Here are the updated stats for Season 4...

The teams are still not 100% finalised but all the players are there....

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Blewy i think this is the same file that you sent in the mail..?
Well i downloaded both and when i open both i get an error msg saying " Run-Time Error 9" Subscript Out of Range..

so i cant access anything in it.. i have all the vb runtimes etc .. can you ask sriram what the problem is.. Or anyone else encountered this problem?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
Blewy i think this is the same file that you sent in the mail..?
Well i downloaded both and when i open both i get an error msg saying " Run-Time Error 9" Subscript Out of Range..

so i cant access anything in it.. i have all the vb runtimes etc .. can you ask sriram what the problem is.. Or anyone else encountered this problem?
Same problem.

I've installed everything possible and no luck.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
try this file...

This is another one from Sriram which helped fix a few peoples problems...

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Yeah, ditto, says file not found, well, its not looking very well is it? Considering the file is on the comp.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Damn no luck for me either blewy..!

can you please work a way out? or atleast temporarily give me an hamps od and 4d updates avgs on html or excel..?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Nope mate

it says Msgim32 missing even though i put it into the folder with the viewer thing

the file msgim32 was part of the 1st pack of dll files you sent us aswell !?!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys i have gone through all the databases and updated all the bowlings stats as best i can... i will wait until i have completed all the movements after the 1st round of the draft before i post the updated databases...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
Nope mate

it says Msgim32 missing even though i put it into the folder with the viewer thing

the file msgim32 was part of the 1st pack of dll files you sent us aswell !?!!
Ought to be in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well ive got it working..

Try this to make it work neil and david..

Get the first file that blewy put up..

in that put the .ocx file and the file other than the msgim32 into the folder where you have the Records viewer etc..
And most likely it will work..