• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft, submission, limited access.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Blewy,

As you might know exams are on our heals and due to this fact some of us(im really talking about myself) may not be able to put our draft lists in on time(depending on when its due) because of limited time coming up to exams to get on the net and do the necessary work to get our lists up to date.

I know alot of people want to get the new season off the ground and i can understand this but some of us need this time for other things. If you do get the lists out, which i understand will be in the next few days, please understand I might not be able to get it in on time...if at all.(i might be able to sneak on but dont get too excited)

Thanx
Jason Pike manager of Yorkshire Phoenix
(This is just an update of progress i finish on the 15th woo)

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Whenever we run it, there will be some people with problems I expect - will just have to work around it.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Guys as a backup in case you can't get to the draft lists, if you would like to send me an email listing what type of players you are after in the draft for each pick...

At least if you can't get to it then i can pick a player who you want...
hopefully the list will be out today so you may be able to get a look in 1st...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll probaby be in a similer boat as I'll be busy on tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays...

I might be able to get on early tuesday, late thurs, early fri, late sat and early sun, but that's a big MIGHT.

Last edited:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i got exams but a thing like this takes less than 20 mins or even 15 mins to get it done and send it..
just spare some time guys.. rather than watching tv.. i know you wont be studying the whole time .. its not possible to really.. ( well in my case )

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
yea i got exams but a thing like this takes less than 20 mins or even 15 mins to get it done and send it..
just spare some time guys.. rather than watching tv.. i know you wont be studying the whole time .. its not possible to really.. ( well in my case )
I won't be studying...I'll be working :P