• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seasonal Board Member Vote

I vote for... (Voting Closes in 5 days from the time of posting)

• Cloete (Andrew)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Slats4eva (Ian)

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys well i wouldn't say the response to nominations was overwhelming but to the people who did nominate someone, thankyou...

After the nominations it was narrowed down to 2 people and now we will have a public vote to see who is appointed Seasonal Board Member for Season 4...

The Nominations are:-

*Cloete
*Slats4eva

To register your vote you must not only select the person you feel is best to represent you but you must state why you feel that person is best for the job...

Only votes with reasons will be counted(this is to stop outsiders voting)...

Also No Board Members will be voting in this poll, Except for Graham who will not be a board member next season

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
wow thank-you to all the people who have voted for me and well done to ian as well. best of luck for this last vote mate. i urge everyone to state they have posted otherwise their vote won't be counted. and to Ian:

Vote for yourself mate, i will as well. that way we can see who's voted for who. so i'll just say now:

I voted for me because i wanted to see the vote counts. Ian I ask you to do the same to even things up and also have a look at the vote tallies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I'm voting for Cloete for the same reasons as I did in the first place. I stick by them, and i hope you get it mate.

Slats4ever

A vote for Ian is a vote for the people!
I'm voting for me cos I've been in like 20000 elections before and never won, so it'll hurt my confidence even more if i lose this time

Cloete

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
A vote for Ian is a vote for the people!
I'm voting for me cos I've been in like 20000 elections before and never won, so it'll hurt my confidence even more if i lose this time
lol i know the feeling mate

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete said:
Vote for yourself mate, i will as well. that way we can see who's voted for who. so i'll just say now:

I voted for me because i wanted to see the vote counts. Ian I ask you to do the same to even things up and also have a look at the vote tallies.
LOL what was wrong with that little view results button :saint: :lol:

Cloete

International Captain
I just want to say. in order to avoid confusion and wasting votes. please:

Post here who you voted here and why

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm undecided. They were both my nominations for All Star Managers so I've no idea which one to go for.

Convince me, boys :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
I'm undecided. They were both my nominations for All Star Managers so I've no idea which one to go for.

Convince me, boys :)
- Ian is a fellow South African WCC Manager

- Andrew, umm I'll get back to you

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
- Ian is a fellow South African WCC Manager

- Andrew, umm I'll get back to you
well think of this. whoever helped you out most you vote for. whether it be Ian or I, i don't mind. because if Ian helped you alot then he deserves it, if i did then i'd lke to think i deserve it.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good luck to both you guys, whoever gets in im sure will do a fantastic job, it a tough job at times, but well worth the effort.
good luck :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
well think of this. whoever helped you out most you vote for. whether it be Ian or I, i don't mind. because if Ian helped you alot then he deserves it, if i did then i'd lke to think i deserve it.
Neither of you two have ever helped out lowly Auckland. :P However I know Cloete better and voted for him as a result. My reasoning is very shallow.:D

Slats4ever

Ummmm excuse me? Help Auckland?
hahaha i ruined Aucklan when I used to be manager there.
Auckland are permanently in debt to me

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Um.. I'll go for Slats to make up for Liam's shallow reasoning.

Neither of them are impressing me with the All Star management, however!

Status
Not open for further replies.