• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Draft Info

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
At this Stage the only info i can give on the Draft is the Draft Order...
It is as follows...

Guyana
Jamaica
Mashonaland
Free State
Karachi
Auckland
ACT
Somerset
Northern Districts
Western Province
Canterbury
Glamorgan
Victoria
Worcestershire
Leicestershire
Tasmania
Colts
Warwickshire
Hampshire
Tamil Nadu
Surrey
Western Australia
Karnataka
Kent
Queensland
Yorkshire
Lancashire
Mumbai
New South Wales
South Australia

Any other info will be posted here as soon as it comes to hand....

nibbs

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
Well im at least sorta happy we have 8th pick.:(
What the hell did you expect??? I wish I was 8th you lucky bastard :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
And how do you think i feel???
:( :( :(
ha

ha. I have no sympathy for you at all. I mean look at your team. You could select 4 sh.t players with your 4 picks and still probably do the double again, with the 12 you've kept.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
SUCKED IN CANTERBURY that's what i say
u beat me all year, muwahaha but i get a 1 better draft pick than u so there :D :D :D :D
i lost on purpose

Eclipse

International Debutant
hmm I am so happy with my second pick.

I already have a good squad now thanks to some good trading and this just top's off what should mark a rise to the top off WCC for Jamaica :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slats4ever said:
SUCKED IN CANTERBURY that's what i say
u beat me all year, muwahaha but i get a 1 better draft pick than u so there :D :D :D :D
i lost on purpose
Instigates investigation into this comment.

Suggests to GB that WP are swapped with Surrey in the draft picking list.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
At this stage there are reasons why no more info has been released, but as soon as i can you will all know...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok with all teams being submitted now, i will be starting on the Draft List 2morrow, and if all goes to plan it should be completed by the weekend, i will then distribute it and hopefully the 1st round of the draft will take place next weekend....

The draft will be conducted as follows

Round 1
Round 2
Rounds 3 & 4
Rounds 5 & 6

More soon....