• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official WCC Season 3 Awards**

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
another funny thing, c richards did not once make the one day team of the week. 2 100's and 300odd runs in only 8 innings,

how does all this work.

mr goff, i would like to call an urgent meeting as my players feel the selections are very biased against the nsw players. :P

Rich2001

International Captain
bugssy said:
mr goff, i would like to call an urgent meeting as my players feel the selections are very biased against the nsw players. :P
LOL yeah, M.Jayawarden 950+ runs at like 80 missed out, but oh well it's Blewy job to get him to cheer up now :lol:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich2001 said:
LOL yeah, M.Jayawarden 950+ runs at like 80 missed out, but oh well it's Blewy job to get him to cheer up now :lol:
:( :( Now im upset, good on ya's :( :(

Rich, all the batsmen that made the 4d team of the year scored 1000+ runs. I know im some cases i MAY have made some mistakes, but thats just the way it goes.

Rich2001

International Captain
broncoman said:
:( :( Now im upset, good on ya's :( :(

Rich, all the batsmen that made the 4d team of the year scored 1000+ runs. I know im some cases i MAY have made some mistakes, but thats just the way it goes.
Nah mate, doesn't borther me it was the last line of the post that was the bit I was meaning :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
bugssy said:
another funny thing, c richards did not once make the one day team of the week. 2 100's and 300odd runs in only 8 innings,
Means his other 6 innings were utter tripe.

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Means his other 6 innings were utter tripe.
yeah but bugs was implying that he should have made team of the week atleast once. and team of the week is decided on only the player's performance for that round.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
yeah but bugs was implying that he should have made team of the week atleast once. and team of the week is decided on only the player's performance for that round.
Maybe he just smelt really bad and no one wanted to have him around