• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seasonal Board Member

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok it was said after the last meeting that there would be a seasonal board position available for 1 member who is selected by managers...

This person would partake in the WCC Board meetings and would also be given little jobs to do throughout the season...

What i want is to get people to submit names to me via the WCCC address of who they think should be the person..
I will narrow the field down once i have recieved nominations and then it will be put to a vote... However in saying this it will not be a popularity contest as the board and myself will determine if we feel the person selected is appropriate for the position...
That person will need to show why they should be given the opportunity...

So start making nominations...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
so we just send in names, or do you want reasons from us as well??

sorry, just not really sure what you mean by:
That person will need to show why they should be given the opportunity...