• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Manager for Mumbai

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mumbai have a new manager as of this week. A mate of mine Justin registered here as Blue Monday is taking over them. He seems pretty keen.

Last edited:

Simon

hes been following it for a while now and he gets the idea of it, he will be online later and ill sort him out.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
hes been following it for a while now and he gets the idea of it, he will be online later and ill sort him out.
OK thats cool.:)

I have one question though. Why's he named Blue Monday?:rolleyes:

Simon

LOL i knew the name issue wouldnt take long to come up.
New Order are one of his favourite bands, and blue monday is the name of their biggest hit. dont ask me for any more info on them, cause ive got nothin!

Cloete

International Captain
welcome from TN m8 :) . all the best with Mumbai. ur lucky to be starting with such a good team

Blue Monday

Cricket Spectator
Cheers, fellas, yeah I've been kept informed of the ACT's meteoric rise this season so naturally I had to come on board to sort out broncoman at some stage. Yes New Order are my favourite band and Blue Monday was their 1983 dancefloor hit.

I'm looking forward to taking over Mumbai, hopefully we can improve on this season's rather disappointing OD result whilst maintaining our top flight status.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I must say I'm quite shocked no current manager wanted the job, certainly from lower teams!

Welcome and good luck.

A hint, if anyone tries to trade with you, say no, we're ALL looking out for ourselfs! ;)

Rich2001

International Captain
Have to agree there Marc.

And Welcome to WCC - Hope you enjoy the experiance :D

Oh and the Kent manager is waiting in his office, wantting half his team back that you seem to have got off me, might as well swapped teams it would have been quicker! :saint: