• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

King Clash of Clashes Kent vs Hamps !

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well another dream game is gonna be played in the season finale of 4day.. Hampshire get to face Kent :D
What an awesome way to put an end to the season that putting up a cracker of a match..

Hampshire vs Kent has always draw excess crowds for the match.. Although the Coaches being 2 close best friends , the rivalry still stands strong when it comes to the cricket pitch

So far Hampshire have Played in 6 proper games over the 3 seasons.. ( if someone can clarify the actual figure that would be great )

and Kent have won 1 and Hamps 6 in a row still standing defeatless..

Well stay hold and check the game out when it comes.. all managers have free tickets to the box..

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
So far Hampshire have Played in 6 proper games over the 3 seasons.. ( if someone can clarify the actual figure that would be great )

and Kent have won 1 and Hamps 6 in a row still standing defeatless..

Well stay hold and check the game out when it comes.. all managers have free tickets to the box..
LOL if someone can work that out then your a better man than me!

And Lord what happened to our little chat on MSN as you worte this where I said 4/5 games at the most - Now it's 7 :rolleyes: (however I did destory you in pre-season ;) )

Anyway bring it on MR I look forward to levling the scores! Even if Kent only require 4 points from the match, 20 here we come :D

Iam feeling a triple ton from Allen to end the season on a nice high :lol: