• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hey guys..

Just to let you know that on the 11th of October, I will be moving back home to Inverell.

As a result of this, I will be offline for the foresseable future...

What should I do re. the Draft and the remaining games of the season??

Eyes

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Eyes unfortunatley the only real option would be to hand your team over to someone else...

It will make it very very hard for you to do anything in this period as its a time where you need to have access...

If you can think of another option let me know, but seriously its the only 1 i can think of....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If you can give me an idea on how long you will be gone for i may be able to work out something... I could possibly take them for the off season but i would need to have some idea when you are back as doing 2 teams would get a bit hectic...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Blewy said:
If you can give me an idea on how long you will be gone for i may be able to work out something... I could possibly take them for the off season but i would need to have some idea when you are back as doing 2 teams would get a bit hectic...
I don't think it would be any longer than a month...If it is...I may be able to use my Father's computer

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah that should be ok... If you can get on MSN sometime and we can discuss what you want me to do with the team selection wise....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Cool...

I'll let you know when I'm on...Start Physio on my foot in the next couple of days!

Rich2001

International Captain
Rich is pretty free Blewy if you don't want any extra hassle ontop of all the other stuff that needs doing.

And also like you, I can't use ND to my advanatge in the draft etc as iam miles behind them :(

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Blewy said:
yeah that should be ok... If you can get on MSN sometime and we can discuss what you want me to do with the team selection wise....
Hey Blewy....

Could you please email me regarding what info you need from me for the draft...?? I will be packing my computer away in the next few days and would love to have this worked out before then...

Thanks mate!

Eyes