• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TN need Experience

Cloete

International Captain
having already made alot of trades. i am still looking for one more thing, an experienced batsman with 40+ 4d and 35+ 1d. if any1 has this guy please gt in contact (not the offer won't be too brilliant as i am looking for a 30+ year old).

e-mail me at: nyeh900@hotmail.com or add me to MSN (i think i have everybody hu has MSN :P)

Cloete

International Captain
wat the hell is that supposed to mean? also y do u always say "word". just a bit weird m8 ;):P:D

Cloete

International Captain
Re: Re: TN need Experience

marc71178 said:
*cough* BLEWETT *cough*
no i want someone who's like 40 4d and 40 1d. so i traded blewy as i needed a bowler then :D:P. actually i could really do with a keeper.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, you traded him!

I find it funny that you've traded away some of the players you now say you need!

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Well, you traded him!

I find it funny that you've traded away some of the players you now say you need!
nah actuall after reviewing my team i now need another pac bowler. i'm prepared to trade a spin bowler with batting of 34 and s/r of 52 1d. and batting of 15 and s/r of 40 4d!!:wow: . his name is Y Cole (marc mite know him :P).