• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Information needed before trades begin.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I'm reluctant to trade until I know for sure about the effects of inexperience or aging in the new sim. Something I think all managers need concrete information on before they agree to any deals!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok The rookies and ages will be effected the following...

Rookies will be effected slightly until they have around 40 games under their belt...
Considering that most are close to this amount already it would probably mean a season at max until they are playing at their 100% potential, However there are always some who will make it quicker and others slower....

As for the Older guys they will begin to decrease at around 32-34 and slowly decline, Same as applies with rookies some who will decline quicker and others slower and some not at all.....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
the old results did not have the effect of the new changes... more sims done soon

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Blewy said:
Ok The rookies and ages will be effected the following...

Rookies will be effected slightly until they have around 40 games under their belt...

As for the Older guys they will begin to decrease at around 32-34 and slowly decline, Same as applies with rookies some who will decline quicker and others slower and some not at all.....

For the older guys Its only the avg ones tht will be affected.Stars like lehmann will not be affected at all.Also ppl pls do note tht age still plays a part so a 25 yr old has a better chance of doing well than a 19 yr old.

I was just a bit busy with college in the week so couldnt sim any matches.Ill send out the updated sim to GB and also sim a few matches if possible before the trading period starts.

Sriram

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
When will we be seeing how many games our rookies have played? I want to know how many they've played before i keep them/ dump them/ trade them

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Sriram could you look into the assessment Rich did on the games regarding 2nd innings etc .. and tweak the code a bit once you get a bit more free..

Cloete

International Captain
Cloete said:
When will we be seeing how many games our rookies have played? I want to know how many they've played before i keep them/ dump them/ trade them
i need to know!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If people want to know how many games their rookies have played then speak to me on MSN or email me...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Its all there in the data file of the friendlies I sent out a few days back I think...If your player was in the academy then he wud be there.

Look for him in the academy he was in in the deals viewer.You should find his number of games there.

Sriram

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
not sure where else to put this

will there be a trade update thread, so we can keep tas on where players are going?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol, yeah i saw the thread right after i posted

well you know what they say, great minds think alike :)

nibbs

International Captain
If I was to trade one of my replacement rookies with another replacement rookie, could the newly aquired rookie count as one of my two rookies that I keep at the end of the season?