• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Friendly

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Surrey are up for it if you fancy it and the proposed Tournament which I discussed with Lord doesn't go ahead.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm up for it. What do you want to play 1d or 4d? Let me know and I'll post my team here by Thursday.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Province are happy to accept TN's motion for a proposal, but will talk to manager about adding a new innovative twist to the game

Watch this space

deckard

U19 Captain
Canterbury are looking to play some one day matches, but ill also play some four day if u want a challenge.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
The Colts would like to have a couple of games against Canterbury, perhaps a triangular with WP?? dont mind OD or 4d

Mr. P

Somerset would be happy unless this collides with the series Rueben started. Stronger teams would be preferable. (D1, D2 or D3 would be good)

Craig, maybe we could have a tourny.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What about Colts, Canterbury, WP, Auckland and Guyana competing in a round robin 4D tourney? We could have a final between the winningest teams.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
What about Colts, Canterbury, WP, Auckland and Guyana competing in a round robin 4D tourney? We could have a final between the winningest teams.
Winningest?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Yes Marc.

From dictionary.com

win·ning·est

More successful or winning more often than any others of its kind: “It was one of America's winningest days for women” (Christian Science Monitor).
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

You'd think since you guys invented the language.....;)

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
The Colts would like to have a couple of games against Canterbury, perhaps a triangular with WP?? dont mind OD or 4d
well seeing as though WP is vsing me. maybe a quadangular tournament between the four of us? make it 4d ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

marc71178 said:
We invented it, but yet again the Americans butchered it,

Sounds like Rugby, Cricket etc.
Lol at your effort to recover, but it is an English word in origin.

Slats4ever

age_master said:
Colts, Canterbury, WP, Auckland, TN and Guyana - 6 way torney?? OD or 4d?
Western Province wish to decline this offer:wow: :wow: :wow: !
Slats4ever is quoted as saying
"I'm not going to play Colts or Canterbury if I don't have to, if it means having a week off I'm willing to take one. I simply don't want to make my players haave to play them and reveal their secret weapons, we are still keen for the game with TN, but will not partake in this tournament"

Mr. P

Somerset will take WP's place, as long as this doesn't overlap the tournament Lord organised:)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Winningest?!

Let's put it this way, if a 12-year-old wrote that in a school exam, they'd get ritually ridiculed and shot, not necessarily in that order...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
Winningest?!

Let's put it this way, if a 12-year-old wrote that in a school exam, they'd get ritually ridiculed and shot, not necessarily in that order...
What motive for murder? It's a legitimate word.