• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Meeting Time

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys i have decided to have the meeting at 8am on Thursday morning, i hope you all can make it, if not then i don't know what we can do...

We need to get this sorted out this week...
Just see how we go...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
well its 3am here now so add 5 hours to your time now and thats what time it will be...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Itll be 03:30 AM here in India.I will not be able to attend it.
For every1 who wants to check out what time it will be for them goto this url....

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Click on New south wales in the cities coloumn to the left...
Click on calculate future event time in New South Wales, Australia..

Set the date n time as 8:00 Am Aug 28 then click the city you live in.It gives you the excat time in ur city when the meeting takes place.

Sriram

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri, what i will do is if there are any queries about the sim ill email you the questions and you can reply that way...

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Sri, what i will do is if there are any queries about the sim ill email you the questions and you can reply that way...
i'll only be able to atten for 5 mins then. if we make it 7:30 i'll be able to stay for a good 35 mins. also makes it earlier for marc.

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
*Cough* *Cough* :D
o yeah and of course all of us in aussie have to wake up earlier. there's also some1 else i'm forgetting....... o well prolly some1 of no importance. :p:P:lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
i'll only be able to atten for 5 mins then. if we make it 7:30 i'll be able to stay for a good 35 mins. also makes it earlier for marc.
Ironically the earlier time wouldn't be so much help for me on a Wednesday since I have a band rehearsal, so 11 (8) is better!

I assume that is when it is and not Thursday UK time?