• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

As The Season Draw To An End...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
With two games to play in the one dayers...

Champions:
D1: South Australia
D2: ?
D3: ?
D4: Tasmania
D5: ACT

Wooden Spooners:
D1: ?
D2: Tamil Nadu?
D3: ?
D4: Northern Districts
D5: ?

nibbs

International Captain
Champions:
D1: South Australia
D2: Yorkshire
D3: Karnataka

Wooden Spooners:
D1: Mumbai
D2: Surrey
D3: Glamorgan
D5: Mashonaland

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Much as you'd like that Nibs, it's almost impossible for it to happen with the standings how they are.

nibbs

International Captain
Current Situation:

Surrey 2 Wins 4 Points NRR -0.68
Tamil Nadu 1 Win 2 Points NRR -1.68

Now, TN could win their last two games, and Surrey could lose their last two games and...

Tamil Nadu 3 Wins 6 Points
Surrey 2 Wins 4 Points

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah i agree with Marc and Age, Surrey are pretty safe, plus they will play a understength Blues side in their next 1d round...

As for the others here we go..

Champions:
D1: South Australia :D :D :D
D2: Yorkshire (with NSW missing Bevo for their next game i think it could halt their title chase)
D3: Hampshire (on NRR over Karnataka)

Wooden Spooners:
D1: Western Australia
D2: Tamil Nadu :( :( :(
D3: The loser of the last round game between Glam and Worcs
D5: The loser of the last round game between Mash and Guyana

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
Yeah i agree with Marc and Age, Surrey are pretty safe, plus they will play a understength Blues side in their next 1d round...

As for the others here we go..

Champions:
D1: South Australia :D :D :D
D2: Yorkshire (with NSW missing Bevo for their next game i think it could halt their title chase)
D3: Hampshire (on NRR over Karnataka)

Karnataka 8 played 7 wins 14 pts NRR 2.48
Hamp 8 played 6 wins 12 pts NRR 0.49

If i lose both and hamp win both then they will be champions but with me winning 1 and they 2 i think i will have better NRR.Best is i will win both.:P

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:

D2: Tamil Nadu :( :( :(

i know :(. but i was always sure i'd be near last in 1d. and i still have a gr8 shot at promotion in 4d :D. however i think i'd trade that promotion for non-relegation :P. my goal was to do well in 4d and avoid relegation 1d. but d3 won't be all bad.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
If i lose both and hamp win both then they will be champions but with me winning 1 and they 2 i think i will have better NRR.Best is i will win both

Its hampshire Title.. we have been waiting patiently for 3 season building up to something big, and now i feel is our time..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i think nsw can still win the one day 2nd div title however missing star bevo will be tough but we are no newcastle, and i am confident that we can do it.

but i guess any coach of there own side would say that.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
of course they would and youd be wrong. See i think Yorkshire might make it. The tough game will be against victoria