• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Board meeting - IMPORTANT

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys, next week i really want to have a meeting, there are a few things i want to put forward, also Marc has some ideas as well...

I understand that Bugs will be at work, but if we can manage to at lest get 4 people to make it a majority then it would be great...

Let me know if your available..

I am available on Monday from about 9:30-10ish am till about 4pm and then on thursday and Friday all day i think....

we need to sort a few things out so ASAP would be great...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Blewy,

If you can get me a list of the issues then I can get you my ideas or opinions on them. I won't be able to make the MSN as per usual.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Am available for the next few nights (UK time) as off for best part of a week.

Let me know when (within reason) and I'll make every effort to be there.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
would luv to be there but no go, would like an email of minutes and blewy i will send ya a few ideas i have that u can put forward at the meeting

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No worries bugs you'll get the minutes...

Also aslight change with this meeting..

I have decided to invite along a few people to attend if possible...

Sriram - To answer any questions on the Sim...
Coach Pearson - To answer any questions on the site, also as th unofficial 8th board member...
Nibblet - To sit in as a silent member
Cloete - As Above...

The reasons for this so that the members have someone who is not on the board that can give them all the info that comes out, and to prove we hide nothing...

I was thinking making the meeting about 7:30pm Aussie time on Thursday night but that would not suit a few people so i am making it for about 9am on Friday Morning, Hopefully this will suit most although i know Steve will prob be at work, but this needs to be done ASAP as trading officially begins the following week...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thats like 4am for sriram and andrew and nibblet would be at school wouldnt they?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im not to sure about Sriram, and Nibblet and Cloete are never at school anyway...
:P :P :lol: :lol:

But ill speak to people in the next few days and try and work out a set time...
Thursday night would have been good but Marc would be at work...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
broncoman said:
thats like 4am for sriram and andrew and nibblet would be at school wouldnt they?
Yes thts a bit too early for me.Wud be fine if its like 3 -4 hrs from then.

sriram

Cloete

International Captain
haha :lol::lol::lol:. but yeah i have to go to school. any time from 3:30 onwards on most days should be fine. btw i feel very honoured to be considered :):D. but just wat exactly is the point of a "silent" member turning up:rolleyes::P

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
hmmm

Well guys I would like to register my resignation from the wcc board, nothing personal.

I will continue to do the web stuff until the end of this season, but after that we need a replacment. Ideally working with rich on the new site.

I will however love to continue managing Victoria.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
but just wat exactly is the point of a "silent" member turning up:rolleyes::P
Maybe if you read but Blewy wrote it may help...

The reasons for this so that the members have someone who is not on the board that can give them all the info that comes out, and to prove we hide nothing...

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I'm more worried about how we're going to keep you silent! :lol: :lol: :lol:
although it's a pay-out. i tend to agree with u! o btw seeing as tho i'm attending the meeting do i get sriram's sim :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Cloete
although it's a pay-out. i tend to agree with u! o btw seeing as tho i'm attending the meeting do i get sriram's sim :D
No, since you're a silent observer, not even a board member, let alone a simmer! :P