• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Northern Districts Draft Information Press Release

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE DESK OF NORTHERN DISTRICTS CC CEO EYES_ONLY

Gentlemen...

After a dismal season in both forms of the game, the Management and Board of Northern Districts Cricket Club are looking to make wholesale changes for the up-coming season.

The following players will be staying at Northern Districts and NO offers will be considered and/ or accepeted for them, no matter how badly you want them in your team.

• S Afridi
  • S Styris
  • D Vettori
  • G Aldridge
  • A Blignaut
  • R Hart

The following players may be available to be traded. All reasonable offers will be considered.

• N Bracken
  • G Rummans
  • N Hauritz
  • M Nitini
  • P Rofe
  • M Vaughn

The Management and Board of Northern Districts Cricket Club are looking forward to a successful trading period and look forward to welcoming the new signings to the team.

The Management and Board hopes this meets with the WCC's approval.

Eyes_Only

CEO Northern Districts CC

Last edited:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Bronco...

Can't access my email at the moment...site is down...

What deal are you looking at??

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eyes_Only said:
Bronco...

Can't access my email at the moment...site is down...

What deal are you looking at??
Id rather not say on here, send me an email whenever you can and we can go from there.

Simon

Eyes_Only said:
BTW Are you on MSN?
yeh i am

If you want, you can just give me your email on here now and i will propse the trade and you can give me a yay or a nay when u get time.

Simon

are you on msn again? cause i remember you stopped using that about a year ago, and i deleted ur addy after a while.
If you are back on you can add me on that address above, if not, completely ignore what ive just written lol.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Gentlemen...

Before I consider any offers for O Cardew, full stats and information on the players you are looking to trade me for him will be required.

Please include this information in any MSN converstations or on any emails.

A decision regarding O Cardew will be made on the 2nd September and you will be notified by a post to the Boards.

Thanks in advance...

Eyes_Only

CEO Northern Districts CC

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Why September 2nd?
Probley because trading ends on Sept 1st and she wants to make you all look silly.

NOTE: No before you all ask trading doesn't end on Sept 1st it was mearly used for the fact of the post

Mr Mxyzptlk

Rich2001 said:
Probley because trading ends on Sept 1st and she wants to make you all look silly.
What??? Trading ends on September 1st? How? Why? Where? Who?Wh.......

JK. :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
What??? Trading ends on September 1st? How? Why? Where? Who?Wh.......

JK. :)
Yeah didn't you know.. everyone has done the deal so we are only giving a day to confirm them all, if your not around shame :P

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i would also like to chat to ya eyes, i know u want mcgrath and i want someone in ur team

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
bugssy said:
i would also like to chat to ya eyes, i know u want mcgrath and i want someone in ur team
Let me know when you're free Bugs and we'll talk...I'm free most days as I have a busted ankle

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Is that a pathetic attempt to get people to treat you nicely when trading then Eyes?

How did you do that?!