• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worcestershire: Any deals will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry henry

International Coach
None of my players are sacred. Any decent deal you can come up with will be considered. I have plenty of vaguely competent batsmen but would like a decent bowler or two.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
nibblet said:
Don't worry Marc. I've warned Thierry about Sriram and Aditya.
well I have seen ppl do very even deals like Pollock and Penney 4 Kaneria and Masroor ,etc.Nice to see tht only I and aditya are the targets.I dont wanna start a fight but I wish u ppl cud see Mumbais performace this season.Doesnt show I trade really well does it?
Hurt me and aditya somewht this talk on the forum.Does this come to defamation gb?

Sriram

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
almost every manager has been part of a good or bad deal in the past. some times its random and a player really comes good, or goes bad, sometimes its cause the manager knows little about how the program works. no-one forces anyone to trade, so dont complain about it if you get ripped off. if you feel that the deal is not fair just say no, its not that hard, with my stars like Sharath, Beasley and Shaw i have already said no quite a few times (i have also said possibly to others) and im sure Sraram and Aditya have said no many times for players like Darden and Jones. you never have to accept any trades

thierry henry

International Coach
Unless I am really missing something here, there is no trick to trading (or is there?)

As far as I can see it's just stats. If the stats are good then the player is good. And yes, I can understand cricket stats.

Anything else I should be considering?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
If sriram and aditya have got good deals.. that means they are good at trading.. you dont always have to be honest to do trading, welcome to the real world my friend thats how life works...

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Watch out for him though - notorious for one sided deals! ;)
Last time when i said something on the forum i was warned.If no action is taken against Marc then i think its totally one sided.He can say anything to anyone as he is in the board and as i am just a member i am warned.

If u want to say anything then say to that person on msn.Y on the forum.Which trade i had done which is one sided.Point out one.Its just i have many players to trade so i give 2 or 3 good ones for 1 great player.Is is one sided.

For eg last time i got K Ali from Leics with 2 craps and i gave him
S Muller IR Bell and N Round.All the three r doing fine this season.

I got C Gayle and crap from Jam for V Bharadwaj and J Srinath.Again both r doing fine with Jam.

Its just that i trade 2 for 1 and 1 crap.That means it is one sided.I know the players which i get r good but i am also giving good players out.As i have more than 10 good players i have to retain only 10 so i can trade 2 for 1.

But the people who dont have much to trade i think r only saying.

THIS IS NOT DONE THAT MARC CAN SAY ANYTHING ABT ANYBODY AS HE IS IN THE BOARD.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
At least someone has a sense of humour Liam.

Some people just don't understand.

As it stands I'm just about at the end of my tether with this place, the way people are trying again to take it over, and if it doesn't pick up soon then there's no need to worry about disciplining me as I won't be around...

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
At least someone has a sense of humour Liam.

Some people just don't understand.

As it stands I'm just about at the end of my tether with this place, the way people are trying again to take it over, and if it doesn't pick up soon then there's no need to worry about disciplining me as I won't be around...
Writing this to get everyone's sympathy.It wasnt intended in humourous way.It is not the only time u have written this.Last time also u wrote and again.

Hampshire pulled of a deal by which everyone was shocked.Age traded S Sharath for C Vaas.And not me.

Now as i have given justification u feel u have written wrong to collecting sympathy by saying i am leaving.

Humourous posts are written once not twice and thrice.

Liam is new so he doesnt know that last time also u wrote similar things.

Looking at my trades which i have posted who do u think has benefitted me or the manager with whom i have traded???

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
aditya said:

Liam is new so he doesnt know that last time also u wrote similar things.
In that case I must be new as well, because I sure as hell can't remember these "similar postings"

It was a joke post, and if you couldn't take it like that, then to be honest I don't give a ****.

As I've said, I've just about had enough, and this is just about the end for me.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
In that case I must be new as well, because I sure as hell can't remember these "similar postings"

It was a joke post, and if you couldn't take it like that, then to be honest I don't give a ****.
Not the same thing but similar that beware of him as if i am forcing anyone into it.

Dont hide ur words.Everyone can understand wht u mean.

As I've said, I've just about had enough, and this is just about the end for me.
Now Wcc will be more peaceful!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Right as far as im concerned Aditya, there was nothing but a bit of light humour...
I can see people trying to abuse this system we currently have in place...
Everyone has seen the post as a bit of light humour, but your grudge against Marc (and a few others who also try to take advantage of him) is going to far...

A fine example of how stupid some people are being, Nibblet and Marc were the worst of enemies but for the good of the game they put aside there dissagreements and get along... Im not saying that they are the best of friends and that they done have disagreements, but they dont hold grudges over past events...
Aditya you have been trying to get back at marc since that last episode....

I suggest you all read your email which you will recieve in the next few hours and read it carefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.