• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Ryan (WA Manager)

Cloete

International Captain
hey m8,

just intersted in some trades. PM's aint workins so i was wondering if i could have ur MSN?

P.S i hope he responds to this soon :P

Cloete

International Captain
ok actually could every1 leave their MSN here? i've just been looking for Worcestershire's manager's addy and i can;t find it n e way. btw Thierry if ur out there can u reply here. so could every1 try and reply to this thread with their MSN/E-Mail

nibbs

International Captain
Cloete said:
ok actually could every1 leave their MSN here? i've just been looking for Worcestershire's manager's addy and i can;t find it n e way. btw Thierry if ur out there can u reply here. so could every1 try and reply to this thread with their MSN/E-Mail
what happened to the other msn/email threaD?????

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys Read the weekly email and you will find out...

I wish people would learn :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cloete

International Captain
well the e-mails shud atleast be on the site. i know there's been some spamming problems. but i mean if we want to post our address. shouldn't we be able to?? also i have no idea how to get hold of thierry now. and aditya oculd be sealing a deal while i am trying to get his e-mail address :!(:!(

nibbs

International Captain
I always read it GB, however the email didn't actually say that that thread had been deleted. Not critisizing, just pointing it out.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
They are on the official WCC site. Check it out sometime...
nah not all of them. for the newer managers they aren't on there. i did find ryan's on thre yesterday tho.