• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canterbury Releases

deckard

U19 Captain
Had a think about my plans for next season and changed my mind about trading some players.

Willing to trade:
Johnson - experienced batsmen who hasnt had the best of seasons but had an excellent one last season.
Khan - good bowler in both forms with a OD sr of 36 and a FC sr of 46.
Agarkar - useful bowler with OD sr of 32 and FC sr of 57. Had a good OD season so far. Hasnt played FC.
Burson - good OD bowler with a sr of 30.
Kirby - my FC wicket taking machine with a sr of 40. Take 30+ wickets so far this season and would have taken more if not for Clarke.
White - good FC batting all rounder with a sr of 54 and batting avg of 40.
Schofield - good FC bowling all rounder with a sr of 43 and a batting avg 26.
Round - batsmen with OD avg of 39 and FC avg of 55. Had a good season so far.
Harris - all rounder who is better in OD then FC.
Nash - wk who is ok.

Reluctant to trade:
Jaffer
Raza
Chanderpaul

Not trading:
Clarke
Mills
Sinclair

Here are the team stats:
One Day Stats
Four Day Stats