• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Karnataka Press Release

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Here are the Karnataka players available for trade.

1.B Rowland(Batsman)-Superb in 4d and avg in od
2.K Godwin(All Rounder)-Good one and is groomed to become the next A Jones.Has had a great 4d season.
3.C Gayle(Batsman and Od All rounder)-Has had a superb season with bat in both forms and with ball in od.
4.T Naidu(wk)-Good experienced wicketkeeper
5.G Rowell(All rounder)-Superb seaon both with bat and ball in fd and with the bat in od bowls also.
6.J Moss(od bowler)-Good at od bowling and lower order bat.
7.V Wadekar(spinner)-Superb 4d season but not played od at all.
8.MA Khan(fast bowler)-Good bowler and has had a good seaon.

All the other players are also available but the offer has to be great.

If someone is interested in my rookie replacements then they are also available but they are not that good.

All rounders are in demand and K Godwin has performed next to A Jones this season in fd.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire are interested in B.Rowland and C.Gayle. Email me with a prospective offer Aditya. I'm happy to include S.Harwood in the deal.

Last edited:

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
I am considering it though i feel its a bit more as both gayle and smith bowls 5 and 3 overs resp with batting of course.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
But in the scheme of things 5 and 3 overs aint much and its not as if they bowl for you much....

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Gayle is my fifth bowler in od this season with 22 overs 7 wickets sr 19 and batting avg this season fc 45 od 46.Smith has had a poor season but still.I am looking everywhere for what a want similar to ur player lets see.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
If they have all had superb seasons then why are they up for trade? ;););)
I wondered that - all these really great players are being made available, so people's teams must be really good!

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Rik said:
If they have all had superb seasons then why are they up for trade? ;););)

I wondered that - all these really great players are being made available, so people's teams must be really good!
As i can retain only 10 so i trade 2 good for 1 better and crap.So that i can cut down to 10.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
if you have the right offer, aditya will trade any of his players i think, but its gotta be the right offer

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
J Moss traded.

AV Kale and G Smith have been added to the trade list but the offer for them has to be good.