• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Div 3 4 day table incorrect in last email.

David

International 12th Man
POS TEAM Pld. Won Lost Drawn Tied N/R Bat Bowl Pts
1 Tasmania 7 5 1 1 0 0 23 15 91
2 Warwickshire 7 5 2 0 0 0 10 21 81
3 Leicester 7 4 2 1 0 0 14 11 71
4 Glamorgan 7 3 4 0 0 0 11 18 61
5 Worcestershire 7 1 4 2 0 0 19 8 45
6 ND 7 0 6 1 0 0 6 4 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so that probably doesn't help much because its too messy..

Anyway, it currently figures this.
18 wins, 19 losses, 5 draws.
Which is wrong, I have been marked down with 2 losses when I've only lost the once.. and only been marked with one draw when in fact I have drawn twice.

Not really very important i guess, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.

nibbs

International Captain
hmmmm, that is probably my bad If I'm not mistaken you should have 2 draws, and 1 defeat???

nibbs

International Captain
Ok all is good. Last friday morning I updated the table for Rich, and it appears I put down a defeat instead of draw, however you points are still all good. 71 is correct.