• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A big question

How do you prefer to find out results (read below first)

• Live Scores with Rich

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Find out through the scorecard

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nibbs

International Captain
Next week, I'll be at home on friday. Now this just happens to be the day same as the biggest game in WCC all season, Tasmania Vs. Warwickshire. So much rides on this match that has never riden on any match in WCC before.

Warwickshire currently lead the championship by ten points. Many sources believe the winner of the championship will be found after this match.

So, the question is: How would you prefer to find out your result? Theres the dramatic way of looking slowly through your scorecard. Then theres Rich and the live scores thing. It can be depressing, yet exciting. Then theres the some what annoying smart-arse Rich :P to deal with. He often drops hints, that scare the **** out of me, leaving me limbo wondering what as just happen. Still very dramatic. So the question, live results or scorecard results.

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
nibblet said:
Then theres Rich and the live scores thing. It can be depressing, yet exciting. Then theres the some what annoying smart-arse Rich :P to deal with. He often drops hints, that scare the **** out of me, leaving me limbo wondering what as just happen. Still very dramatic.
HAHA :lol:

And Age yeah I should be here to do the games unless something comes up between now and next Thursday night time.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Stop overhyping a Division 3 game.

It's nowhere near the biggest game in WCC history.

For a start the battle last season when we had 2 consecutive "winner-takes-all" games.

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
For a start the battle last season when we had 2 consecutive "winner-takes-all" games.
Ahhh I remember those :D

And I know for a fact after being there when Blewy did the matches, that there is a massive game next week now in one of the top divisions :cool2: