• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Concerning Worcestershire

nibbs

International Captain
My friend Thierry's PC is currently out of action and is currently in the shop getting fixed up. He could be back any day, or in a few weeks. So just a word of warning to simmers that he might not be able to submit his team on time ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
If he gives you the team, then I'm sure you can submit on his behalf - it's more preferable than no submisison and forfeiture.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
If he gives you the team, then I'm sure you can submit on his behalf - it's more preferable than no submisison and forfeiture.
No more than half an after I posted that message, he came online and announced he was back in business. So we can expect him to post his side this week...