• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offline!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Hey guys...

I will be off-line for the foreseeable future as I am moving and I am not sure whether I will have internet access...

I emailed Blewy to ask what I should do and he told me to post my team for this week (which I have) and to post a list of players to use as back-up in case injuries occur....

The team is as follows...

M Vaughn
S Fleming
S Afridi
S Styris
J Rhodes
R Hart (KEEPER/CAPT)
A Blignaut
N Hauritz
N Bracken
P Rofe
G Aldridge

Back up players are...

D Thornley
G Rummans
N Pillon (Who may be used as a back up keeper if needed)
M Nitini

Hope this meets with your approval guys...if not email me as I will be on-line to check my email...

Take care and hope to catch up with you soon...

Eyes

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hope the move goes OK. It's said to be one of the most stressful things one can experience...