• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please note

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys there will be a delay with results this week, I am working nights all weekend and done and 18 hour shift on friday, so am sleeping during the days.. Ill run the games on Monday and send them all out then...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Can I make the suggestion that there are no fresh injuries this week in a special amnesty so players can pick their next week's teams?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
poor form blewy

:P :P :P

i worked a 16 hour shift on sat and then worked all day sunday and got em done

mwahhhhhh hahahahaha

jokes buddy

nibbs

International Captain
What do you guys do? I plan to work from 9 till 5 when I start working full time. But not 16 hours! I think thats mad!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It is mad Nibblet but when you are saving for a house 18 hours OT is very very handy....