• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Twenty20 Results & Discussion

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All results etc... for this seasons Twenty20 will be posted in here. Check the usual thread for the points tables though.

Matchday 1 saw some interesting results, remember to get your teams in for round 2 this Friday.

Group A Results:

Attachments

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Great to see the new boys give us the victory. Chalks and Wessells were superb, whilst Cleary also continues to impress.

I think we are like 3-0 against Kandurata this season?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Stoked with the win in the opening T20 game..

Wasnt expecting alot from this format...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's interesting. We weren't expecting anything from the 20/20 this season, but that's a great result in the opening game. I guess Hayden & Broad continued their good form from the last one day game. Excellent result, all things considered.

99*

International Debutant
Biggest joke ever, what the **** is happening? Every other team GFI'ing it against us or something?

Good thing it's not cricket though. :sleep:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That's interesting. We weren't expecting anything from the 20/20 this season, but that's a great result in the opening game. I guess Hayden & Broad continued their good form from the last one day game. Excellent result, all things considered.
Did you see the team I put out? My tail starts at 6 and my best batsman is out.