• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 3 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some huge individual performances this week and some very interesting results. The tables are starting to take shape with some teams having a lot of work to do already. Another good week for submissions, very happy to see the first 5 match days pass with 100% submissions, well done peoples.

Division 1

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What a great turnaround after a bit under a hundred runs in arrears when we started our second innings. van Wyk looks to be the signing of the season!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pathetic is the only word I can think of. That 3 run loss to NSW could hurt us a lot especially if we're going to put in performances like that!

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Cool, first win for the season, and who would have thought it would come in the first class format.

It would have been a while since I won a first class game.

Raza finally made some runs, but Siddle 9 wickets was the stand out effort.