• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Friendlies

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These are the first lot of friendlies. Today is two FC matches each with First XI's. Tomorrow will be two OD games each with First XI and then on Tuesday will be two FC and 2 OD games each with random teams.

Only mistake i found in the files was EP Van Wyk for Yorkshire only had 8 OPM in the file, this has been altered for the season. If you think a player has performed so badly or not bowled or something and want me to look into a possible file error let me know.

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, two very contrasting games for us there.

May have to rethink bowling, van Wyk not getting as many overs as I'd like...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, two very contrasting games for us there.

May have to rethink bowling, van Wyk not getting as many overs as I'd like...
see the first post, was a file error, for some reasons i only gave him 230 career overs which was obviously wrong, i have fixed this so this will show in the next lot of FC friendlies.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
see the first post, was a file error, for some reasons i only gave him 230 career overs which was obviously wrong, i have fixed this so this will show in the next lot of FC friendlies.
Skimming the posts and going straight for the scorecards is possibly not the way to go then.

Cheers, though :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe I need to add some more bite to our pitch so that you'll be able to get us out for less than 700.