• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spare team

Craig

World Traveller
Apparenty I am on a waiting list for a team that becomes vacant. Anyone know if this is true?

If possible, if anyone cant manage a team for a period of time for what ever reason, I am more then happy to step into a temp role:)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah thats correct you are next on the waiting list and as soon as a team beomes available then you wil be in...

As for temporary management, Mr Mxyzptlk is going away, if he wishes you may take over for him whilst he is away, but that decision is totally his.... PM him and see what he says...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm cool with that, but I'd like the basic lineup to be kept the same. I'll be away from the 7th until the 17th (that's 2 rounds of matches I believe).

Craig: PM me and I'll give you more details.