• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Stats for Season 3

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As per usual, let me know if you want to dispute any of the changes, if it is a minor one like such and such should be averaging 0.25 more or something then I'm going to ignore you. If there is something more realistic I have done wrong then either let me know here or on msn and I'll look into it.

Attachments

Simon

Shouldn't Bowes be averaging 71 in ODs?
Not letting averages get that high that easily, would be absurd. Once they get to those high 50's I make their improvements less. Did it with Levi for me in FC last year.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not letting averages get that high that easily, would be absurd. Once they get to those high 50's I make their improvements less. Did it with Levi for me in FC last year.
How come you let Levi average 63, but limited Bowes to 59 then?

Simon

Levi averaged something like 62 to begin with last season, had an awesome year and I put it up to only around 65, this season he only averaged mid mid to late 50's and i brought it down considerably compared to others.

Bowes increase was from 50 to 59, i think thats pretty fair.

Simon

Also Bowes average isnt limited, if he has a similar season again next season it will probably go from 59 to something like 64 or 65

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Thats fine I thought it was something like that. Is that the same reason why Huckerby is 49 not 51. Also are we doing to same for bowlers. Murali averages under 20 in FC, seems unfair to do it for batsmen but not bowlers.

Simon

Thats fine I thought it was something like that. Is that the same reason why Huckerby is 49 not 51. Also are we doing to same for bowlers. Murali averages under 20 in FC, seems unfair to do it for batsmen but not bowlers.
Hasnt really come up for bowlers. Murali has taken 106 wickets at around 26 so he's performed worse than his over stats.
But yeh in general I'm slowing up the rise of high scoring batsmen. So if one were to get to an average of about 70 he would be a number of consecutive seasons of domination.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gonzalez must have had a shocking academy OD strike rate because my records have him as decent in ODD games.