• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Trade Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, me and Kyle both know what we're doing, we're not Cloete scamming some new manager out of their best players...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do we still have the Cloete rule about dodgy trades. Some trades need to be looked at. Darden and MacGill imo
The MacGill one was fair enough, given MaxGill's age and the benefit of the trade to both sides it was ok. I talked to both managers regarding the Darden one and am satisfied of the intentions of both managers and what they are under the impression they are getting.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I CBF trying to double trade. There about 10 players worth it in comp atm and even if someone says yes. I shouldn't get the trade approved anyway. Whoever accepts first can my forth round draft pick. If anyone else wants it post a player and I will confirm.

Jason Krezja (Tasmania) for Forth Round Draft Pick (Kandurata)

Ravi Rushambwa (West Australia) for Forth Round Draft Pick (Kandurata)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
What about Edmondson or some other random ****? Or don't you want another crappy draft pick to go with your four?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Might help get a better player, more the merrier. Doesn't matter

Jason was pretty keen though I think he wanted my first pick.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
N Tahir (Warwickshire) to WA

WA's 1st Round DP to Warwickshire

Smithy to confirm

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Karachi's 1st round pick and A. Parsons from Kent to Cobras
for
I Vernon and Victoria's 1st round pick from Cobras to Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.