• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Discussion Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trading begins in a week, this thread is to be used for discussion only, trades wont be accepted if they are only posted in this thread.

Simon

Cobras are on the look out for a strike bowler, particuarly a good FC bowler. The following players are dispensable but by no means poor. Other players from my squad may be traded if the right offer comes in.

J Kemp (Fast bowling all rounder)
V Philander (Fast bowling all rounder)
A Puttick (Wicketkeeper)
P Sandri (Medium pace bowler)
M Zondeki (Fast bowler)
Y Porter (OD Batsman/FC All Rounder)
C Langeveldt (Fast Bowler)
I Chabrol (Retirement rookie) (Medium Bowler)
I Vernon (Batsman)
D Telo (Batsman)

Last edited:

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Victoria have an excess of bowlers, and we are looking for good FC bats.

Bowlers on offer are:
T Pickworth
G Ervine
G Denton
A Wise
M Madugalle

Draft Picks on Offer
Vic1
Vic2
Vic3
Vic4

Last edited:

tadeusz

State 12th Man
Will field offers for most of my players. I am looking particularly for a decent FC bat.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Queensland open to talks on trades for any players.

We are after a FC keeper and a good OD bowler.

99*

International Debutant
Kent are open for talks, looking for fast bowlers mostly but will listen to any offers.

On the trading block from Kent are:

A Mahmood (Fast bowler)
N Dexter (Batsman)
D Stephens (Batsman)
A Parsons (Rookie, Spin Bowler)

Last edited:

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Im looking for a decent spinner if he was an all rounder that would be best.

Im also willing to trade for draft picks(mainly your draft picks)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Would love to do a lot of trading and steal all your best players like JP Duminy and give you crap players like Rupa in return. But I doubt I will have the time. Though every bar our captain Sangakkara and our god Murali are up for sale. If anyone is interested. Would trade in anyone as long as they are gun.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Send me an email and I may be able to give you an FC keeper.

matluff108 at hotmail dot com
I'm more inclined to listen to an offer than make one. If you are interested in any of my players you can make me an offer. If I've got the time I'll organise an offer, but I doubt I will.

Simon

Would love to do a lot of trading and steal all your best players like JP Duminy and give you crap players like Rupa in return. But I doubt I will have the time. Though every bar our captain Sangakkara and our god Murali are up for sale. If anyone is interested. Would trade in anyone as long as they are gun.
Haha Rupasinghe is my best bowler and Duminy was about my fourth best bat, dont understand the logic there.