• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star Series Managers Wanted

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The All Star series will be running over a couple of weeks to fill the gap between the end of the season and the start of the draft, this seasons comp will be pretty similar to last year but with a few changes.

Firstly instead of having two managers control one squad this year we will only have one manager per team, however there will be seperate OD and FC squads to allow the same ammount of people to take part. While both competitions will be running at the same time the same players can still be selected in a squad for both regions.

Other than that it will be pretty much the same, put your name down here as well as your preference for OD and FC and I'll announce the managers shortly. I'd like to get his finalised sooner rather than later as it would be good to have the files etc... ready to go by the end of the season so I can concentrate on updating player stats then.

The regions:
Australia - WA/SA/NSW/Qld/Tas/Vics
England/South Africa - Warwicks/Yorks/Kent/Cobras/Titans
Asia/NZ - NZI/SZI/Kandurata/Karachi/Auck
Academy

I will again be managing the Academy side this season. If you are applying for a position please remember that you will be required to submit a side every two-three days.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Would like Eng/SA again, but happy to be on the sidelines if anyone really really wants the job.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
As the most winningest manager in WCC history i would like to take on the Aussie FC team... lol

Na in all seriousness ill take any that are available if you need someone, if not thats cool...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy to take up a role with Australia again. Happy for either role. And of course would like to give inexperienced managers a go, and am happy to help out if needed.