• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 9 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The second to last round of first class has been played with some interesting results, make sure you have a look at the points tables to see where you are placed going into the final round. Remember 2nd in division 2 will play 7th in division 1 for the final spot in division 1 for next season.
Twenty20 final between Kandurata and Cobras will also be played next Friday.

Division 1

Attachments

luffy

International Captain
Very good win there. Top order really starting to perform, always room for improvement in the bowling facet, however bowling them out for 176 in 2nd innings is really positive.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Injuries have really hurt us, and we just haven't been up to scratch in the final rounds when we were a big chance of challenging for the top spot in division one. Well played to W.A.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointed to lose that match but I still think NSW have the best side in comp, just been poorlu managed till now.

Got to laugh at the Joburg, don't think that ground warrant FC status and all of Cobras home matches shouldn't count to their FC stats. Biggest road I've ever seen. Am I right in saying Simon you have yet to have a non draw at your home ground.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed to lose that match but I still think NSW have the best side in comp, just been poorlu managed till now.

Got to laugh at the Joburg, don't think that ground warrant FC status and all of Cobras home matches shouldn't count to their FC stats. Biggest road I've ever seen. Am I right in saying Simon you have yet to have a non draw at your home ground.
Naa we beat Western Australia at home in round 5. The pitch conditions (2-7-3) are relatively fair imo, it mainly comes down to my batsmen being awesome and my bowlers being rubbish. Front liners like Rupasinghe and Fitzstanford are good but the all rounders like Kallis and Porter bowl a lot of overs, go for a lot of runs and dont take many wickets is why we draw so much.