• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey Guys - Blewy Appointed Warwickshire Manager

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hows things?? Well i havent been here for geez i cant remember how long but i must say its great that WCC is still going.. I can see alot has changed, but yet so much is still the same..

Looks like its still in great hands..

Im even thinking about a comeback, wouldnt mind getting back into the management again...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Won't take long for you to find your way around again I'm sure.

You are one of a few CW legends remember!

How's everything with the family? Settling down I assume with you managing to have a bit of time to spend on CW again?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Won't take long for you to find your way around again I'm sure.

You are one of a few CW legends remember!

How's everything with the family? Settling down I assume with you managing to have a bit of time to spend on CW again?
Yeah mate things are settling down well.. was bored and thought why not drop in and say hi, and once you do that, ur addicted again ;)

So when the misses complains to me again, ill be blaming you ;)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We've had a few managers walk through the revolving door just lately so it will be good to have a committed manager return.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh wow that awesome mate. Ill get in contact with you today sometime.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy has been appointed manager of Warwickshire, their manager has been MIA for about six weeks so he's been replaced.