• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most dissapointing team so far this season???

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
On top of the standout team so far this season who is the most dissapointing team so far this season...

There are a few who have surprised by going in the wrong direction on the table, but who has been the most dissapointing???

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
id like to say im disappointed with Yorkshire at the moment.
we were meant to be pressing for the div 1 championship but have not even won a game. and promotion in div 2 but are 2 and 2 so not too good

Mumbai too are the stand out champions from last season not showing what they had last season

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
On paper, I was expecting a far bigger performance from my boys - it is beginning to pick up, and so long as we make the end of the serason without relegation in either form, there's a chance for rebuilding.

I expect to be in at least one play off though.

nibbs

International Captain
Marc reminds me, I've been increbidly disapointed with Surreys bowlers. All we heard was how their **** was pure white, with no smell what so ever. Its been a different case though. They have struggled against the quality opposition...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
colts have been alittle dissapointing, especially in 4d

WP have been really dissapointing in both forms, i hope they pick up for the reast of the season

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
A few people have been voting for WP as being the most dissapointing team this season.
It is true I think that we have a really good side, and on paper above average. It amazes me that we keep on losing and it's just very annoying

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nibblet said:
Marc reminds me, I've been increbidly disapointed with Surreys bowlers. All we heard was how their **** was pure white, with no smell what so ever. Its been a different case though. They have struggled against the quality opposition...
I seem to remember stating that last season they were far and away the best bowling attack (which is undeniable) and that I wasn't going to change them - I feel the pitch conditions have been miscalculated (by myself) which is the main problem for the star man Bicknell.

Still, there's time to improve...

Rich2001

International Captain
I must say after complete domination last season, Mumbai have surprised me somewhat considering IMO that their team has got alot stronger with addtions of players like S Graham (50+ avg and mid 40's avg) and keeping their main core players togeter.

WP also have failed to take off, they are abit like Kent at the moment a fine team on paper yet not really bring the results home (Kent have picked up a bit of late though :) )

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Since most people are voting my team as the standout team I'd like to vote mine as the most dissapointing, no reason. :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rik said:
Since most people are voting my team as the standout team I'd like to vote mine as the most dissapointing, no reason. :D
why? u expected to be crap in 1d and coming 2nd in 4d to a great side like ACT is not bad. And i think i did only beat you by 3 wickets or so.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To be honest, I don't see how people can vote that Mash team as a stand out when, truth be known, they've not stood out in either form!

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
To be honest, I don't see how people can vote that Mash team as a stand out when, truth be known, they've not stood out in either form!
They were leadng the four dayers for the first 3 rounds...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Maybe because I was leading Div 5 4D when I was put down as a basement team? Marc, just because your not included in this, doesn't mean you have to show your pettyness as well.