• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Of The Season So Far?

Rich2001

International Captain
In your opinions which team is the stand out so far in the season overall? and why?

Looking at the tables no team has really grabed the spotlight in both formats of the game, so could be intresting to see who you feel the team of the season so far is?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well i'd have to say SA, they are even exceeding my expectations.....

But also Mashonaland are making me eat my words in the 4 day league with a very good position in D5, and Tamil Nadu are proving what i thought they could do at the seasons start by challenging in D2 4 Day.....

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
id have to go South Australia as well but tasmania is actually looking like a team that might win something like they were picked to do in the first season

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mashonaland have done well in 1d div5, although im still leading both forms in div5 without a loss.
Canterbury in div 4 are doing well too.

Cloete

International Captain
in 4d i am very happy with TN. doing alot better than i thought. overall i would say SA or Mashonaland

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
as much as i hate to say it. south australia have done very well with good young talent.

also i think the blues have bounced back in 1day after there shock ommission from div 1 last year.

Rich2001

International Captain
Looking at the tables Canterbury have certianly had a fine season so far... can they keep it going to the end?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
But also Mashonaland are making me eat my words in the 4 day league with a very good position in D5
HAHAHAHA!!! You eat those words Blewy! :lol: :D :D :D

*Adds pepper*

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Its ok Rik, i don't mind eating my words, its good to see you do beter then expected, and i will get a chance to redeem myself when i do my mid seasons report card in a couple of weeks....

deckard

U19 Captain
Rich2001 said:
Looking at the tables Canterbury have certianly had a fine season so far... can they keep it going to the end?
Yeah my team is having a pretty good season. I feel i have a better chance in the FC competition then the OD comp with my FC side being stronger and the OD matches being unpredictable sometimes.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Its ok Rik, i don't mind eating my words, its good to see you do beter then expected, and i will get a chance to redeem myself when i do my mid seasons report card in a couple of weeks....
I don't mind either :D:D:D