• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Board Announced

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All,
This announcement has been a long time coming, since the re-establishment of WCC I have run the game by myself and managed pretty well. However to assist in the decision making process and any odd jobs that are required to be done two board members have been appointed.

Luffy - Titans manager who is already helping out with the player of the year points and is doing a great job with that, Mat has shown a lot of commitment to the game since it re-started and is a natural choice for the job.

Mister Wright - Long term WCC manager is currently in charge of his beloved Queensland. Has shown great loyalty to the game since starting out as a manager some four years ago, is one of the most senior managers in the WCC ranks and his input and suggestions will be taken seriously.

I am seriously looking at adding one further person to the board shortly if the applicant is right, the jobs required to be done aren't tough and it will mainly be just being part of the decision making process, we are entering a crucial period for the game so if you think you can make a different please let me know.
I can be contacted via email simonfitzsimmons@gmail.com or msn dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks to Simon for the appointment. I absolutely love WCC and am happy to be a part of it's future.

luffy

International Captain
AWTA.

I'm looking forward to giving something back to the game which has given me so much.