• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 4 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good job by all managers this week, some enjoyable games too. A reminder that T20 is this week, but everyone has their team in already so awesome effort with that. We will play up until Xmas where there will be a 2 week break, the final round of this year will be on the 24th December and the first round back will be the 14th January.

Division 1

Attachments

luffy

International Captain
Very pleasing win that.

Good to see the bowlers dominated the match and not the match for once!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not much else I can do with the side as those are all my best batsmen...maybe an order reshuffle needs to happen.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not much else I can do with the side as those are all my best batsmen...maybe an order reshuffle needs to happen.
Honestly dont believe how rubbish you are going in First Class, imo you have one of the best bowling attacks, have batting depth and a decent top order.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Happy with that win, keeps us ticking along nicely. Who needs Mahela Jayawardene when you have Paranavitana, get him in the Test side asap. Disappointing so far from Leigh this season. Looks like he might make way for Fernando when he is fit.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Solid performance from our batters, and not too bad from our bowlers with some key injuries. Would have liked the win, but a draw is better than a loss.