• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 3 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good submissions this week, two things though, Warwicks selected an injured player and Kent selected a player twice. Both players were replaced by another in the squad, if this happens for these teams again this season they will lose points from the match in question.

Division 1

Attachments

luffy

International Captain
Dissapointing to lose our first OD match of the season.

Bowlers really need to stand up.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
I am left wondering who can challenge the Bushrangers this season in One Day Cricket.

With Hodge and Hussey firing, and now Gibbs in his swansong season finding form, it will be hard to topple our batting for less than 250.

Add to that the a bowling attack that is a great mixture of pace and spin, I can not see any real challengers out there in WCC land?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****, sorry about that. Doubt even Jeffrey could've saved us though, ouch.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am left wondering who can challenge the Bushrangers this season in One Day Cricket.

With Hodge and Hussey firing, and now Gibbs in his swansong season finding form, it will be hard to topple our batting for less than 250.

Add to that the a bowling attack that is a great mixture of pace and spin, I can not see any real challengers out there in WCC land?
I reckon the two best OD sides (Titans and SA) are in division 2. You'll have a good challenge next season imo.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just not good enough from the batsmen, and quite shocking from the bowlers to not even get a wicket between them!