• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Temporary Hiatus

cricketboy29

International Regular
I'm afraid I need to go on a temporary hiatus from WCC basically 3rd year of Uni. I genuinely believe they're trying to kill us with work this year, and the next two weeks are the hairiest. I will be able to resume in two weeks, but I really can't for the next two.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Simon,
I was just wondering the christmas break is looming and just wondering if we will be playing through.
I will be on holiday for 3 weeks through it so I may not be able to post in that time but ill wait for the official word

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
17th December is Round 5 First Class, team sheets for the following week will go up on that day so One Day round 5 will be simmed on Xmas eve (i'm working up until then). I'd think most people will be able to get on between the 17th-24th, if I'm given pre-warning that people wont have net access in that time it wont count against them as a forfeit or anything.

There will be a break for a couple of weeks after that though. There wont be any matches simmed on 31st December and 7th Januray. Team threads for First class round 6 will be posted on Januray 7th and matches simmed on Januray 14th.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Simon i will be able to do that fixture for the xmas game but i will most likely miss out on the 14th fixture as i will still be in auckland or rotorua at that stage i will try as i know its not like its a third world country there.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep ok, if you dont submit for that match it wont count as a strike and your team can still pick up points. I'll select your first xi and make any neccesary changes for injury.