• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 2 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another decent round for sumitals, only NSW not putting a team in meaning we've only had two teams not sbmitted in four weeks this season. Some big results this week and the One Day tables are already starting to take shape. The T20 cup will begin next Friday (9 days away) so I'll be putting team threads up for those this Friday.

Division 1 Results:

Attachments

Simon

Cobras will be holding an inquest into our rubbish bowling performances in OD cricket. Sure our bowlers are pretty dire but FFS, the crap we have delievered since the start of last season is unacceptable.

luffy

International Captain
Can't believe we chased down 310!

Bowling was very average to concede that in the first place, but good to see the batters stand up.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Simon, This is the team I chosed!

01. S Fleming (c)
02. Q Carver (WK)
03. Z Roberts
04. S Styris
05. T Roach
06. R Jones
07. A Adams
08. K Mills
09. P Hitchcock
10. S Bond
11. A McKay

I never selected Tuffey in my side for this match......
this costs me match......Please check

Simon

Simon, This is the team I chosed!

01. S Fleming (c)
02. Q Carver (WK)
03. Z Roberts
04. S Styris
05. T Roach
06. R Jones
07. A Adams
08. K Mills
09. P Hitchcock
10. S Bond
11. A McKay

I never selected Tuffey in my side for this match......
this costs me match......Please check
Apologies my fault, not the first time I've done it and probably won't be the last unfortunately. Really sorry.

Raghav

Simon, Is there a possibility of re-doing it because it is the important match of the league. I do not want my team to lose this important fixture...

Simon

Well due to the way the stats are kept if the WA manager agrees the match can be re-simmed however performances from the original game are the ones that will eventually count in stats etc... Only the result will be different. If the WA manager doesnt agree to a re-sim then its just bad luck unfortunately.

Simon

ok original result stands, tbf though I did actually just re-sim the match in case it was required and you were bowled out for 117 and lost easily Raghav, so no harm done in the end. I'll try to make sure it doesnt happen again anyway.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Once again the bowlers have let us down. Batsmen fought hard, but it was just too many to chase in the end. Would have been interesting if Hayden was playing, especially as Broad put on 169*.

Raghav

ok original result stands, tbf though I did actually just re-sim the match in case it was required and you were bowled out for 117 and lost easily Raghav, so no harm done in the end. I'll try to make sure it doesnt happen again anyway.
ok Simon.. no problem