• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with player of the year points

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Same as last season, after some people to lend their help for around 2 minutes per week and help out with the player of the year points. Sometime between Wednesday and Friday after matches are simmed you will need to email me your 3-2-1 choices for your allocated matches. Each person will get 1-2 matches per week. Very simple stuff, if you are keen let me know here or on msn or email.

Am particularly looking at the new guys for this as it's good to get everyone involved, but anyone may apply.

Also if someone is keen to run this the same as I did last season then I'd be more than happy to let someone else take over, it will take up around half an hour a week at most.

luffy

International Captain
Also if someone is keen to run this the same as I did last season then I'd be more than happy to let someone else take over, it will take up around half an hour a week at most.
I'll do that, just don't know what to do, due to not being a manager last year.

Simon

I'll do that, just don't know what to do, due to not being a manager last year.
You would have to do the following things:

- Allocate the matches to judges each week
- Keep the points updated in a spreadsheet or however you like. You would need to keep points for overall player of the season, OD div 1, OD div 2, FC div 1, FC div 2.
- Post the results on the forum each week.
- Email me the progress points each week and i'll update the points on the forum.

It's probably not as much work as it sounds and it only takes about 30 minutes per week.

luffy

International Captain
You would have to do the following things:

- Allocate the matches to judges each week
- Keep the points updated in a spreadsheet or however you like. You would need to keep points for overall player of the season, OD div 1, OD div 2, FC div 1, FC div 2.
- Post the results on the forum each week.
- Email me the progress points each week and i'll update the points on the forum.

It's probably not as much work as it sounds and it only takes about 30 minutes per week.
Ok, that sounds easy enough.

Count me in for it.

Simon

So far we have these people as judges, would like to see two more people put their hand up that way we can have enough for people to only have to do one match per week.

Luffy
Simon
Tadeusz
Raghav
SirBloody Idiot
Mister Wright