• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star Series Results and Discussion Thread - Season 1

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One Day player of the Series is awarded to A Voges (Australia). Voges scored 347 runs @ 86.75 with three fifties and one century including a best of 131*

Simon

Academy OD Team for the Final
1 L Bond+
2 G Gow
3 B Allen
4 H Midlane*
5 F Rickman
6 G Carter
7 W Fitzstanford
8 G Belle
9 A Graham
10 L Smythe
11 H Jenkins

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
ENG-RSA, FC Final
1. R Levi
2. G Smith
3. JP Duminy
4. K Pietersen
5. G Hick
6. L Kumar+
7. P Joubert
8. J Kallis
9. V Philander
10. D Steyn
11. J Kirtley

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Asia/NZ XI for the OD Final

*Z Roberts
S Bin Nazir
D Cowe
+K Sangakkara
I Bowes
U Kaul
V Kumar
K Weerartne
N Rupasinghe
M Muralitharan
B Guy

Chopra out to let Sangakkara back into the XI. Kumar runs out of chances and Weerartne replaces him.

EDIT: Just saw the stupid ****ing pitch we are playing on. Another ****ing seamers pitch. Murali gets dropped and Kumar back in. ****ing pitches.

EDIT: Turns out Froggett is a spinner as well. Leaked runs all series and hasn't scored many runs. He can make way. Still someone should tell these curators to develop some real pitches, i.e dust bowls. Stupid ****s.

Last edited:

Simon

Asia/NZ XI for the OD Final

*Z Roberts
S Bin Nazir
D Cowe
+K Sangakkara
I Bowes
U Kaul
V Kumar
K Weerartne
N Rupasinghe
M Muralitharan
B Guy

Chopra out to let Sangakkara back into the XI. Kumar runs out of chances and Weerartne replaces him.

EDIT: Just saw the stupid ****ing pitch we are playing on. Another ****ing seamers pitch. Murali gets dropped and Kumar back in. ****ing pitches.

EDIT: Turns out Froggett is a spinner as well. Leaked runs all series and hasn't scored many runs. He can make way. Still someone should tell these curators to develop some real pitches, i.e dust bowls. Stupid ****s.
Blame all the other WCC managers, good spinners are few and far between these days so spinning pitches dont help anyone.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Haha owned in FC. Good series all round though.

All the Asia/NZ managers should be proud of their players effects. We were the best group of players all round. Looking at Blake, Thamba, Myles and Raghav to bring in somes guns during the draft to continue our dominance for years to come.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Haha owned in FC. Good series all round though.

All the Asia/NZ managers should be proud of their players effects. We were the best group of players all round. Looking at Blake, Thamba, Myles and Raghav to bring in somes guns during the draft to continue our dominance for years to come.
Great combination! Asia/NZ