• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Batting Four Day Highest Individual Score?

nibbs

International Captain
Just out of curiousity, I was wondering what the highest ever score by a player in four day match in WCC is?

nibbs

International Captain
Sriram made 270 against Leicester this week. Has there ever been such a score in WCC?

Rich2001

International Captain
I did have a records page on the site, but it seems it has been removed now.. So unless GB kept a copy your just never know, sorry.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i know last year in a game nsw v mumbai bevo hit 240 not out and darden hit 260 or 270 something like that

but thee has been a few big ones.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
bugssy said:
i know last year in a game nsw v mumbai bevo hit 240 not out and darden hit 260 or 270 something like that

but thee has been a few big ones.
In this particular game Bevan made 223* and Darden made 247.

Sriram

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so it looks like the 2 biggest ever wcc scores happened on the same weekend with Sriram's 270 for warwicks and Maxwells 258* for ACT

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Congratulation to Muzza!!!!!
He holds the record for the highest ever score in WCC, the undisputed champion of the game Sriram. no one else comes close

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Slats4ever said:
the undisputed champion of the game Sriram. no one else comes close
Ahem..Ahem...Thanks...!! I presume its neither the other sriram nor S Sriram since u havent mentioned the last name!!:D :D

Sriram

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
Congratulation to Muzza!!!!!
He holds the record for the highest ever score in WCC, the undisputed champion of the game Sriram. no one else comes close

bevo's 223 not out is pretty close, and hey not out he could have gotten anything.