• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 9 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A poor week for submissions. Four people forgot including three who posted in the WCC forum yesterday! Anyway Qld, SA, Kandurata and SZI were unable to score win or draw points because of this. Good round otherwise. Remember to check the trading, all star and contact threads too.

Division 1

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

The bowling starting to look really sharp now. Very pleased with how things have gone along this season, particularly in the longer form of the game. Llewellyn is a beast, and Arafat in fine form.

Simon

The bowling starting to look really sharp now. Very pleased with how things have gone along this season, particularly in the longer form of the game. Llewellyn is a beast, and Arafat in fine form.
Congrats on winning the title too...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I tried to post my team in, but the site kept telling me wrong password. Dammit thats my 2 strikes now is it?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That sux! I remember now. I got side tracked last week, just before I was meant to submit my team. Totally forgot about it. Sorry Simon.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Got to stop waiting to Tuesday to submitt sides. Just throwing away any chance at the title here. Living on the edge of getting sacked as well.

Oh well spinners are gun and batsmen doing their job.

Simon

Got to stop waiting to Tuesday to submitt sides. Just throwing away any chance at the title here. Living on the edge of getting sacked as well.

Oh well spinners are gun and batsmen doing their job.
See post above for your situation too, I look favourably upon a good history of management.